2022-23 College Football bowl game expert picks, model simulations, best bets, parlays, schedule, odds
College football bowl season runs from Friday, December 16th through the College Football Playoff National Championship Game on Monday, January 9th. Find all of the latest SportsLine articles, picks, predictions, and best bets here! Join SportsLine here to see who our experts are picking this bowl season and use promo code MONTH to get your first month FREE!
Bowl Games Upcoming Schedule:
Click on the links to view the SportsLine model's projections
See bowl picks from 10,000 simulations here
Monday, January 2nd:
- ReliaQuest Bowl (Noon ET): Mississippi State vs. Illinois
- Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic (1:00 p.m. ET): Tulane vs. USC
- Cheez-It Citrus Bowl (1:00 p.m. ET): Purdue vs. LSU
- Rose Bowl Game Presented by Prudential (5:00 p.m. ET): Penn State vs. Utah
Monday, January 9th:
SportsLine's college football experts are constantly releasing new picks throughout bowl season. Find them here.
The SportsLine model predicts the final score of each game from 10,000 simulations in this article and on our CFB pick sheet.
CBS Sports college football analyst Barrett Sallee makes three best bets for Monday's games including a confident pick in the Cotton Bowl.
SportsLine college football analyst Eric Cohen joins the SportsLine model in making parlay picks for Monday, 1/2. Find out which totals he selected that are must plays and several spreads with plenty of value!
Win your college bowl bets using SportsLine's expert picks! Use promo code MONTH to get your first month of SportsLine for free!
Get more out of your SportsLine subscription!
- Picks: NFL | NBA | CFB | CBB
- DFS: Lineup Optimizer | Picks
- Early Edge: YouTube | Apple Podcasts
- Newsletters: SportsLine Daily | Fantasy
Qualifying SportsLine members receive a 30-day free trial of Paramount+ premium. Sync your account right here.
Share This Story