With plenty of prop bets available for the 2021 Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 7, it's hard to know where to start. Fortunately, our sharpest Vegas experts have studied the latest Super Bowl props from William Hill Sportsbook and revealed their top picks for Chiefs vs. Buccaneers. You NEED to see their top 2021 Super Bowl prop picks before locking in any of your own.
Here's the lineup of Vegas experts:
- R.J. White: SportsLine's current No. 1 NFL expert has cashed twice in the prestigious Las Vegas SuperContest.
- Larry Hartstein: The SportsLine senior analyst is on a 22-12 run on his NFL ATS picks, returning well over $800.
- Kenny White: A legendary oddsmaker, White is the longtime head of Las Vegas Sports Consultants.
- Emory Hunt: A former collegiate running back and current CBS Sports HQ analyst, Hunt is the founder of Football Gameplan.
- Mike Tierney: SportsLine's all-time No. 1 NFL expert.
- Mike McClure: A professional DFS player with nearly $2 million in winnings.
One Super Bowl prop we'll give away: McClure is backing Tyreek Hill to go Over 89.5 receiving yards.
"Tyreek hit this number in the first quarter in the November matchup between these two teams," McClure told SportsLine. "While I'm not expecting a 269-yard game, my median simulation number is 96.4 yards in this matchup."
McClure and our other elite experts also pounded props with big plus-money odds, including a prop with a LIFE-CHANGING 100-1 payout! You ABSOLUTELY need to see these prop picks before you act.
Which Super Bowl LV prop bets should you bet TODAY? And which 100-1 prop bet is a MUST-BACK? ... Join SportsLine right now to see where the best values are for this year's prop bets, all from a team of Vegas insiders with decades of experience crushing the NFL! -- LIMITED TIME: GET THIS PICK COMPLETELY FREE WITH PROMO CODE "CHAMPION"!