The 2017 NCAA Championship Game is set. The North Carolina Tar Heels and Gonzaga Bulldogs will do battle on Monday night at 9:20pm ET in Phoenix.
The Tar Heels (31-7) are back in the Final Four Championship Game for the second straight year, while Gonzaga (37-1) is appearing in the title game for the first time.
PRO BETTORS POUNDING ONE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HARD
North Carolina opened as a 2-point favorite, but the line quickly dropped a half-point to 1.5.
The Over-Under, or the total number of points Vegas oddsmakers think will be scored in the game, opened at 154.5 and has dropped one point.
SportsLine is predicting an upset. We simulated the game 10,000 times and project a final score of 77-75 Gonzaga, with the Bulldogs winning their first NCAA Championship.
We'd take Gonzaga and the points against the spread or the +105 Gonzaga money line.
The 152 points we project means we'd take the Under on 153.5.
Here are the projected top scorers for each team:
- Justin Jackson: 36 minutes, 19.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists
- Joel Berry II: 36 minutes, 15.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.8 assists
- Kennedy Meeks: 34 minutes, 14.9 points, 11.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists
- Isaiah Hicks: 29 minutes, 12.9 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists
- Theo Pinson: 29 minutes, 6.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.9 assists
- Nigel Williams-Goss: 33 minutes, 15.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists
- Jordan Mathews: 29 minutes, 11.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.4 assists
- Przemek Karnowski: 23 minutes, 10.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.6 assists
- Johnathan Williams: 25 minutes, 10.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 0.8 assists
- Zach Collins: 17 minutes, 9.1 points, 4.7 rebounds, 0.4 assists
Check out our North Carolina vs. Gonzaga game forecast for full details.