Kentucky and UCLA hook up in the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament on Friday night in Memphis.
HERE'S WHO WINS THE FINAL 15 TOURNAMENT GAMES
They met during the regular season, UCLA winning at Rupp Arena 97-92. That game was played back in December before Kentucky found its rhythm and stomped the competition during SEC play.
There's been some wild line movement already. Kentucky opened as a one-point favorite, but the line is now a pick'em.
CBS SPORTS: RANKING ALL 16 TOURNAMENT TEAMS
The Over-Under, or total projected points scored, opened at 169 and dropped a point to 168.
SportsLine projects UCLA to win 90-82, meaning we'd take UCLA on a pick'em line. Vegas is loving the Wildcats more than SportsLine's simulators are.
The 172 points scored means we'd take the Over on 168.
HERE'S WHO WINS THE 15 REMAINING TOURNAMENT GAMES
Kentucky leads the all-time series 7-6 and pummeled UCLA the last time these they met in the NCAA Tournament, back in 1998 in the regional semis. Kentucky won 98-64.
UCLA defeated Kentucky in the 1975 national championship, 92-85. The Bruins shot almost 50 percent from the field.
Kentucky and UCLA have a combined 19 national championships, and this game will be one for the ages.
Here are the projected top scorers:
- Malik Monk: 33 minutes, 20.0 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.3 assists
- De'Aaron Fox: 30 minutes, 15.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists
- Edrice Adebayo: 31 minutes, 12.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, 0.7 assists
- Isaiah Briscoe: 31 minutes, 11.8 points, 5.1 rebounds, 4.0 assists
- Derek Willis: 20 minutes, 6.8 points, 4.4 rebounds, 0.7 assists
- TJ Leaf: 31 minutes, 17.0 points, 7.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists
- Bryce Alford: 34 minutes, 16.4 points, 2.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists
- Isaac Hamilton: 33 minutes, 15.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists
- Lonzo Ball: 35 minutes, 14.7 points, 5.5 rebounds, 7.3 assists
- Aaron Holiday: 28 minutes, 12.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists